Thursday, October 15, 2015

Power Pearl Probiotics


*Product was free for an honest and unbiased review

Review

These Pills haven't shown immediate changes but I have noticed a little more energy as I wake up in the middle of the night to feed my newborn. It says these pills are kid friendly which is good but I have a one year old and I'm pretty sure she can't take them. They are small and easy to swallow which is great for me and other people who hate taking pills or have a hard time with them. The taste isn't that chalky pill taste like other pills and by then being small it's a quicker process so you barely taste them. I haven't been on them to long because I did have my son a month ago but I'll continue to use them.

Website Home Page:
http://www.WellState.com

Purchase Site:


No comments:

Post a Comment