Saturday, October 31, 2015

Beneficial to Children, Great for Mothers: Child Safety Locks

I have two babies and every one who have children know you have to keep the cabinets shut and lockdown or every thing will be all over the floor. Cabinets are like goldmines to kids and they will do whatever they can to get them open. I decided to put these locks to the test.
              
My cabinets in the kitchen have a wide space between them so I didn't think I would be able to use the locks on them. So I decided to place two and place them on opposite sides for a better hold. It works this way and Miss Laila was so upset she couldn't get in she tried to pull the locks off! Luckily, the sticky tabs on the locks are stronger than what I thought and they have held on very well.

Now the cabinets in our bathroom and on the ends of our sink open on the outside so I had to place the lock around the cabinet instead of across. As the picture shows the actually lock part with the adjuster are against crease to give it something to hold onto. I have shown in the picture, that by trying to open it does have a tiny opening but it cant be pulled completely open and little fingers aren't able to push through.

I really do like these safety locks, they are better than the first kind I had and it wasn't a struggle trying to use them. They didn't come with instructions and they may be an issue for those who like to have instructions but they are really easy to use so instructions are not needed. These safety locks are not costly and they can be used on all types of cabinets. Check out the link below, you can check out the product and purchase them.
*I received this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.
http://www.amazon.com/Safety-locks-Baby-Child-Toddler/dp/B0132JN124/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443443137&sr=8-1&keywords=child+locks

No comments:

Post a Comment