Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jewelry ... A Girl's Bestfriend !

I received these two beautiful pieces of jewelry today. I absolutely love them! It's a bracelet and watch in one. You won't miss time anymore with this statement piece on your wrist.

{My Favorite Piece 😍}

 The details and colors match perfectly, giving an elegant yet fun look to these pieces.



Review
These bracelets were made very well and the really sparkle. It came packaged nicely, you can tell the company really cares about the product they put out. I'm not a fan of watches but I do really love these bracelets. They look better than the picture the company showed. I'm going to keep one and give the other to my mom, I know she's going to love it ! 


*Recieved these bracelets free for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment