Thursday, October 15, 2015

Afro Twister


Afro Hair Sponge Brush was the greatest invention for twisting hair quickly. Believe it or not it actually works !


The brush is fitting to hand and big enough to have room when moving circular motions in your hair. The holes in the brush is where the hair locks in to become twisted. This before Photo and small clip shows how the brush works and how it's used.


Now Here's the Clip...

Did You See How Good That Works ?
How Good the Hair Twist and Locks ?
How Easy It Is To Do It ?
This Brush is Amazing and It will Be a Awesome Gift, To Yourself, A Family Member or Friend!


Review
I thought this brush was cool, my brother really wanted one and I happen to see on and I had the chance to try it out with him. He absolutely loves this brush and uses it everyday even when he doesn't need it.

*I recieved this product free, for a honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment