Friday, October 16, 2015

Mini Bath and Bath Works Haul


Here's what I got from the Greatest Fragance Store for Your Body in the World ! Bath and Body Works were having their Fall Sale and Introducing the New Fall Fragances. They had a few great deals and I took advantage of them and if you are signed up for the email and mailing list than you could also use the coupons given to you.
 Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte are the New Fall Fragances I've Purchased and They Smell Absolutely Amazing. I Definitely recommend the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte. I bought my lotions in the body cream. I recommend getting the body creams because they are a thicker lotion and the cold weather is approaching. It isn't greasy and it last throughout the day. I hate having to constantly re apply lotion because it's thin and cracks because of the cold weather. The True Spa brand is also a thicker lotion made with Shea Butter, I've been loyal to this brand, it works for the whole family. I have the 6oz bottle but there is one bigger than that but it's best you grab it when the deals are happening and you have coupons, this brand is pricey. The Lip Care products are normally $7.50 a tube, so they are best with deals and coupons as well. 

Deals Used to Purchase:
*Buy 2 Get 1 Free OR Buy 3 Get 2 Free for the Fall Scents and Orginal Lotion Scents
*Buy 2 Get 1 Free for the True Blue Spa Brand 
*Buy 2 Get 1 Free for the Menta Lip Care
*20% Off Coupon

My YouTube Video : https://youtu.be/WV2tKifiEcs

No comments:

Post a Comment