Saturday, July 25, 2015

Schoola

Heeeeellllloooooo! :)

I wanted to make a quick quick post informing you guys about a website called Schoola. For those who don't know (or didn't know like me lol ), its a website that you can purchase new or gently used clothing. There are name brand and non name brand items on there and some new items do have the tags on them so you are verified that the clothing has not been in use.

A few bloggers I know have checked out the website and has ordered me to check it out as well so I have signed up and I will be making a purchase and making a post about this site soon, along with some photos.

Here's the link with my refer code. https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X4n6uK5N

If you use my link you will get credited $15 to use towards your purchases, and provide me with $15 to use as well. Sharing is Caring :) So check out this cool website and comment on this post or my next one introducing the items and let me know how you like your items.

No comments:

Post a Comment