Friday, July 24, 2015

AZSPORT Waist Trimmer

AZSPORT Waist Trimmer -Adjustable Ab Sauna Belt to help you shed the excess Water weight and tone your mid section.

I received this product for an honest review. I think it is a good quality product, it will definitely help you doing your workout. I've only had it for a week and I don't exercise very much but it does hold your waist together. I think it could be better if it was a little more firmer because someone who's body size is bigger than mine wouldn't be as happy with this product as I am, because it wouldn't have a tight enough grip. I love the fact that is uses a Velcro to close and not those claps or a zipper, the Velcro helps with adjustment and makes you feel good wearing it unlike other waist products. I would definitely recommend this product, I actually have been wearing mine everyday now just to keep a tighter look around my waist and its easy to jump in the car after work and go straight to the gym. Like I said the only negative comment I have is that it may need to be firmer for bigger size people And have a range of sizes, but they would still get help during a work out.

*Baby Model: Laila Marie :) My Princess.
** Product came from Tomoson

1 comment:

  1. AZSPORT Waist Trimmer is adjustable best waist trimmer. It is suitable for GYM or health fitness training. It is durable leather belt and strong chain. Best safety for your physical exercise. Informative article sharing. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete