Thursday, July 9, 2015

Savvy Baby Stroller Organizer

Hello Mommy Bloggers !

I have finally become a member of the Tomoson World and I've Brought to you a item I've gotten for free and all it takes is a few reviews of the product. The company La Lune Naturals were nice enough to allow me to try out their baby stroller organizer and I must say it was a nice product. I did a review on amazon and facebook as well.


Fellow moms, I really liked this product the only downfall was that it doesn't give you the option to choose between a small or a large organizer. If you are a mom like me, you tend to over pack just to be safe and with this bag you will have no choice but to only have the essentials. It provides two bottle/ cup slots, a middle pocket for your phone, wallet or baby toys. There is a front pocket as well and a place for your headphones, say you want to walk in the park with your child(ren). It also comes with a "snack cup" leash but I used mine to keep track of my daughters doll, she protects her snacks just fine. Hahahaha ! I think many of you moms would love this product.

*TIP !
.... Sign up for Tomoson with your facebook account and you too will be able to try out products in turn for your reviews. There are many items you can be approved for with household items or just baby items.

I hope you enjoy this post mommies and hope I could help, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment