Thursday, May 5, 2016

Maybelline FitMe Foundation



Maybelline FitMe Liquid Matte Foundation

 I've never been much of a foundation person, lipstick has been just able it for me. When given the chance to test out this product for free I jumped on it. I knew about foundations and it's purpose and I figured I use it and see how it would potentially help me. The color I chose to test was Coconut 355. Based off the skin test provided, this was the closest color for me.



                  

 The FitMe Matte + Poreless Foundations come in a total of 16 shades for ALL Skin Types. This foundation was made to erase your pores and oil from your fave leaving you with a flawless look.


                  

 This foundation definitely clears your skin of oil and imperfections. It's not greasy or sticky feeling in your face and once it sets, it's like it's not even there. It will make your skin complexion lighter but you will bring back that color wants you apply everything thing else that gives you a flawless face. Never ising foundations I thought this was really nice especially on days where my fave randomly breaks out. A little goes a long way. The amount you see in the picture is what I used for my entire face, which is awesome because you won't have to run out each week to buy more.
 This is a pretty awesome product and I think many women will love this foundation. The great part other than the help it gives your face, I'd that all women can wear this and feel beautiful and satisfied. 



Thanks to Maybelline and Influenster, I was offered the chance to test out and review their newest product. For my honest and unbiased opinion, free.

No comments:

Post a Comment