Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask


                        
Trying out new face mask can be complicated because you don't want to put too many things on your face and you're not always positive that they will work. Hence, my hesitation to try a new face cream but I did and I really like it. Valentina Ultra Plumping Hydration Face Mask is very hydrating for your skin and gives you a lasting rejuvenated feel. Although it may not look as good as your face will, it actually works and is worth paying for.

                          
Applying the mask is easy, it's light and has a watery texture but it's not dripping off your fingers. It takes less than five minutes to apply and you can leave it on for up to thirty minutes without any irritation. Their is a warning that it may have a tingling sensation. I didn't feel that but just because I didn't doesn't mean you won't because everyone's skin is different, just know it's safe if you do feel it. It doesn't dry onto the skin if you leave it on for the thirty minutes, it's still as hydrated as when you applied it and that's appealing to me. I really don't like when mask has dried and caked up on my skin. 

                           
Upon removal of the mask, just a damp face towel of warm water does the trick and it easily wipes away. I did not towel dry my face, I would recommend letting it air dry. It will leave your face refreshed and I chose not to put any lotion on my face and went to start my daily routine. My face remained hydrated throughout the day with no dryness in sight. (as shown below)
 I have used the mask one a day for the entire thirty minutes to get the full experience and I've loved the results.

                             
*Received Free for my honest and Unbiased review

Valentine Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask






No comments:

Post a Comment