Sunday, January 10, 2016

Blind Mission: A Thrilling Espionage Novel by Avichai Schmidt


*Received this book free in return for my honest nd unbiased review

Before I give you my review I want you to take a look at a few pieces of the book synopsis, see why I couldn't wait to review this book...

"An Israeli sales manager is recruited to an assassination mission by the Israeli Secret Service, without his knowledge. "

"In face of a diplomatic emergency, the Israeli leadership decides to take radical measures and execute a “blind mission” - an operation handled by an individual who is unaware he was recruited for such a mission. "

"By resisting their plan, he is executing it. Is he the hunter or the prey?"
.... Now aren't those pieces to a story that draws you in and makes you curious about this book? It definitely was for me.

Now Here's My Review...

   I've never been a huge fan of thriller books but just the cover and the title of this book, had me curious. Once I read the synopsis I knew it was something I could get my head into. It literally took me five hours to read with a few breaks here and there, I didn't want to put the book down, I was very intrigued. My main character is Dan Greenberg, he's the sales manager that gets wrapped into a situation he has to figure out how to get out of, his life is being turned upside down.
   How would you feel if someone place you in a position that you didn't want to be in and the only way to get out of it was to plot and scheme to make sure you escaped? This book draws you in and makes you feel like you are Dan. You will feel awful and shock at some of the events than will feel happy and cheerful as luck starts to come around.
  This book is an awesome read and I am glad I took a chance on it, and you will be too. I definitely recommend this book to thriller loves and first timers, it sure does aim to please.

There is the option to buy from Amazon for your Kindle.
  








No comments:

Post a Comment