Monday, January 4, 2016

Covergirl VoxBox from Influenster


So Excited about My Covergirl VoxBox ! Thanks to Influenster and Covergirl I'm Able to Plumpify My Lashes and Gives My Lips a Smooth, Moisturized Tint of Color. Free Make Up for Being Apart of An Awesome Program.


Covergirl Plumpify Blast Pro Mascara gave my lashes the lift they needed and a great look for going out with friends. The mascara isn't to dramatic so it's great for night and day.


I absolutely love Covergirl Oh Sugar Vitamin Infused Lip Balm. I was given the Soda LipBalm, Number 7 for the line of lip balms. It smells great, it's smooth, moisturizing and even gives off a little hint of color. I'm really into lip balms and these Oh Sugar Lip Balms are on my to buy list.

If you haven't registered for Influenster, please make sure you do :) 
influenster.com/r/931028

No comments:

Post a Comment