Sunday, November 15, 2015

October's Touchdown Treats !


I am such a fan of Love With Food, They have amazing Healthy Options for Snacking. Love with Food is a Monthly Food Subscription Box, it's very inexpensive. It's $7.99 per box monthly for their Tasting Box, $16.50 for their Deluxe Box and $19.99 for their Gluten Free Box. And Just By Being a First Time User and Reading My Post, You Will Be Given 40% off your First Box; Just Click my Link : http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=2Q2S

Now Let's get into This Month's Tasting Box ... October's Touchdown Treats !
( There is always a brochure included to give you information about each snack and a few coupons if you wanted to order them again :) )


The First Item I've Tried in the Box was Dolcetto's Cookies and Cream Wafer Bites and OMG, They Were DELICICOUS !!! If you have ever tried any Wafer stick snacks then you know these taste just as good. I already knew I would love them and trying them just confirmed it. The wafer is soft and melts in your mouth with that hit of cream against the chocolate, oh my my my just amazing. I couldn't believe they would give us just a small bag.
( Just so you know I did go back and order these through Love with Food Website. Here's the link: https://lovewithfood.com/products/1233-cookies-cream-wafer-bites-by-dolcetto )


Luna Protein Bar: Chocolate Salted Caramel
This protein bar had that "healthy bar" taste and that was sort of a put off to me. You can really taste the caramel, it's a bit overpowering. It's not an equal balance of salted caramel and chocolate. It wasn't a choice of my top picks.

 

Somersault Dutch Cocoa Crunchy Sunflower Seed Bites
I actually did like the taste of these, right off the bat I gave them a negative review without trying them. When I finally ate them they were ok. The sunflower taste is really in there and I like sunflower seeds, the Dutch cocoa is what made it taste different but that was to be expected when you see chocolate and sunflower seeds together ! It's not a top favorite but I would say try them.


Chewie Fruities: Lemon Raspberry
Say Hello to My Second Favorite Item in the box. These fruit chews are so tasty I was upset there was only two. You get that Tangy lemon flavor than that sweet raspberry comes and mellows it out. I loved these, they are all natural. No dairy, soy, gluten, nuts or GMO. You should definitely go and check these out on the site.


Cosmos Creations: Cheddar and Pepper Puffed Corn
As weird as this snack taste this is the third favorite of mine. Now listen, I didn't automatically love these and that's because I couldn't get passed the pepper at first. I had my mind fixed that pepper on any snack is disgusting but I quickly got it together half way through and it wasn't a full bag to begin with. If you love pepper you will love these because that pepper is the first and last thing you taste. The cheddar does come through but the pepper is in the forefront definitely I pepper lovers dream.


Fruit Crisps: Asian Pear
These are all natural fruit "chips". I wasn't a fan because of the flavor, I don't like pears so to me these were like the new communion wafer crackers some churches give out. They did dissolve and it had a small crunch. Most of the bag was crunched up pieces, not sure if that's intentional but I would have like to see edible size crisps.


The last food item is Crackers from Beecher's. I'm not sure what kind of cracker this is because I thought it was a cheese cracker, hence the company is a handmade cheese company. These crackers were VERY Plain, no taste and no flavor. Not the best cracker I've had and I wouldn't try again.


This wasn't the best tasting box I've had with Love With Food, but it did have a few select choices that were very good. I love that I can snack and still eat healthy. I can't wait to try next months box. November and December have the BEST Boxes in my opinion. So make sure you sign up http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=2Q2S and we can enjoy our boxes together !














No comments:

Post a Comment