Friday, November 20, 2015

Mommy Support: Post-Natal Recovery and Support Band


Mamaway Postpartum Belly Band - Comfortable & Incredibly Stretchy

Mamaway has provided a comfortable, fitting band for newly delivered moms, whether it's by C-section or vaginal delivery. This band has the ability to boost blood circulation, supports your back and offer medical-grade compression to your wound area to speed up recovery. It's made from 20% Nano-Bamboo charcoal, for its powerful anti-odor and antibacterial properties. It prevents bacteria and odor when you wear it, it's also breathable, soft and non-irritating.
http://www.amztk.com/belly-wrap

Review
I received my belly band in a size XL. I ordered a size up because I wasn't sure if it was going to fit me or not. I could have ordered a Large and it would have fit perfectly. This belly band is definitely true to size. The band is suppose to be for long wear and it would be if ordered to size. It's very comfortable, soft and I feel very supported with the three Velcro straps. I have more of a sturdy posture when I use the band and I can sit straight up with my back hurting or feeling like it's being pulled. I've washed my band over 5 times and as you can see it still looks brand new. It doesn't smell when you exercise in it and you can sweat with it and not feel wet or sticky. I used mine a month after having a baby and I do feel the support it gives me and I see a difference with getting back to my pre baby shape and weight.
*I received this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment