Monday, November 16, 2015

Love With Food: ThankFull

                              

November's Thank FULL Box, gives our stomachs a lot to be thankful for month. Let's take a look into this months goodies...

                               

I Have to start off with my First Favorite Item. "Dirty" Sweet Potato Chips
They are Gluten-Free, cooked with peanut oil and perfectly salted with sea salt. I really liked these chips, it was my first time ever eating a sweet potato "chip" and I really enjoyed it. Along with the salty it had a pinch of sweetness that works with it really well. 

                                

Back to Nature: Honey Graham Sticks
Who doesn't love a graham cracker, great for kids and adults. It's a all around favorite and it still aims to please.

                                

Bello Rustico: Sesame Tocchetti
Now these were very new to me, they are sesame flavored bread stick snacks. They are made and Italy and said they can be paired with a nice glass of wine. They are Non-GMO and made with Wheat flour. They were good, they had a nice crunch on the outside, with a nice soft and fluffy inside.

                                

Sheila G's: Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle
This is my Second Favorite Item in the Box. I have been seeing these brownie brittle bags advertised everywhere and couldn't wait to try them. I was definitely excited to see these in my box, they are very tasty and up to par. They taste just like a brownie. I describe it as the ends of the brownie that became crunchy because the batter wasn't spread even to the end. I love a crunchy brownie so these worked for me.

                                   

David's Tea: Tea Sachets
This tea is labeled as a vegan item. I'm a peppermint tea girl so I passed these along but I was told they are delicious.

                                    

These last few goodies are small but full of flavor and gives mighty satisfaction.

Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Squares by Chocolaterie Monbana
Raspberry Trufflecremes in Milk Chocolate NO.30 By Dilettante Chocolates
Biscoff By Lotus Bakeries (Vegan-Non GMO) It's a Crunchy, sweet cookie that can pair with coffee or tea.
Turbinado Natural Cane Sugar By Maui Brand (Vegan, Non GMO,  Gluten Free) a packet of sugar and just a pinch goes a long way.

I really enjoyed my box this month, everything in it was a thumbs up. I can't wait for next month's box, I'm going to try the deluxe month. More Goodies, Make Sure you sign up and get your first box for $4.99, use my link. http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=2Q2S . Those who already have a subscription, let's enjoy our next box together !



Unboxing Video
https://youtu.be/hDX4_nlo15I

No comments:

Post a Comment