Thursday, November 12, 2015

BVS Solitaire Collection: A Mobile Card Game App


I was asked if I would like to review a app and I was happy to do so. I have never been asked to review a app, I didn't even know anyone asked that. I figured we just reviewed on our on if wanted but I was excited to try out the BVS Solitaire App and see what games I could try out.


My two favorite games are on the app and they made me a very happy camper. I can play Spider Solitaire and Pyramids all day long. This app has 260 card games so you will never get bored. I'm not even close to being half way through trying each games out. It's cool to have on hand especially when you are waiting in line or waiting on someone and it saves your game so you can come back to it when you are free. It's very easy to navigate through and it provides me the option to change my background and the faces of the cards, which I like. The best part of the app is when you can play a game that you've never played and win ! But I love that I can play my favorite games, win and get better at them.


This app is available for apple products, windows and Mac. Check out their website and see if you are able to get this fun app ! http://www.bvssolitaire.com/
*Received item free for an honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment