Monday, October 12, 2015

Target Beauty Box

I'm Very Excited about this post you guys, My First Ever Target Beauty Box.


Target Beauty Box is a Paid Subcription Box, but the Price is Very Cheap. It's $5 for this box filled with Samples from beauty companies. This box gives you the ability to try out these items and if you like them, you can go to target and buy them. It's also a $5 off coupon to put towards your next purchase for any of the L'Oréal Beauty products. Now enough explaining, Let's take a look into my box.

The Theme is L'ORÉAL ...

L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray
*This hairspray provides a full day of shiny, soft and strong holding hair. 

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Mascara
* This Mascara is used to build soft lashes for a more defined voluminous look. It's great for daytime and nighttime gatherings with friends.

L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo
* I've Actually used this product already and I love it. It has helped repair my damaged hair due to color treatments and split ends. By continuous use of the entire Repair 5 line your hair will be repaired in no time.

Another Haircare Line I've Used. The Advanced Haircare Ultimate Straight. *Now this sample has all three steps for you to try. This really does work, I have purchased the full size bottles for this line.

L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler
*It's a advance re-volumizing technology to help improve your skin. It's enough in both sample packets to see results in four weeks from the date of use. Although I may not need this, it's a great sample to pass along.

The L'Oréal Paris True Match Shade Strips and The Age Perfect Cell Renewal Night Cream. These two items are just skin testers.
*True Match Strips, You take the strips and place them on your skin to find out which shade is perfect for you.
*Cell Renewal Night Cream, You take a sample of your skin to determine the type of renewal is perfect for your skin.

I really enjoyed my beauty box, most of these products I will definitely be purchasing and recommending. I hope you like what you see, go and buy your own box and share what goodies you've got inside. Remember great beauty samples for a inexpensive price, who wouldn't love that ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment