Sunday, August 16, 2015

Professional Strength Teeth Whitening Kit

I received this product for an honest review, so here it goes...

   This was the first time I used a teeth whitening kit, I've known a few people who have tried them out and they haven't had any problems so I figured I would give it a try. I've made two mistakes. First mistake was going along with the idea and not asking for more information about the company they went through and the effects. My second mistake was trying this product twice knowing what happened to me the first time I tried it out, here's what happened.
   So I applied the gel that is given in the syringe and placed the mouth guard light for the amount of time provided. During the waiting time my gums started to burn, I looked at it as a small side effect because it's not everyday you use a product like this. So once I took everything off and cleaned my mouth, the burning was still there for most of the day. I just drunk ice water and ate lightly since I wasn't sure why it was burning. The next day I figured things would be different but it wasn't it had gotten worse and I had to make a stop to the emergency room, my gums were infected. I had to make a emergency visit to the dentist as well and it's not for sure what cause my gums to be affected by this product but it wasn't a great few days.
   I only used the product those two days and I wouldn't try it again. The packaging didn't even have very good instructions and maybe that's why things went wrong for me. The instructions also included information for products that weren't even in the package. Now I know everyone has different reactions to products so I wouldn't say don't try this product or consider using it, but I will say be cautious to this product because you're not sure what's all in it and how it may effect your mouth. I'm disappointed in what the product did to me but for free you are taking the risk of side effects or a product not working, so again being cautious for your personal health is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment